- Landscaping Day Of Service March 28
- eBLAST: Glory
- Join the Young Adults Ministry for Game Night!
- March Wednesday Film Series
- MCCDC Celebrates Women’s History Month
- Doing Good Well Conference Mar 7th
- 2015 Congregational Life Survey
- MCCDC Video: Ella’s Song
- Pastoral Care Discernment for 2015
- An Afternoon of Dactylology Mar 21st
Elements of Faith
We have just finished the segment called “FAITH” that are the elements of the Altar Within.
We studied the element of Prayer and specifically how to use the Lord’s Prayer, John Chapter 17, or the Psalms as tools for timeless connections to God.
We also looked at the element of Soul Power, the essence of you and especially how to empower and enrich your soul through God’s restoration, helping others, and “knitting our souls together” to energize our souls.
Next we tackled the element of the Holy Spirit, what it is and how it works to help us connect through the Altar within.
We focused on the issue of Divine Guidance and how God leads us through confirming witnesses of the Word, Spirit, circumstances, and others.
We finished up with a study on Acts of Faith and what faith means to you.