- MCCDC: HOPE FROM THE WILDERNESS
- MCCDC: “Expectant Waiting”
- MCCDC: LOVE AT THE CENTER
- Celebration of Life for Ron Mitchell, Saturday November 19, 2016 at 4:30 pm
- SPIRITUAL LEADERSHIP POST-ELECTION
- MCCDC Team Walk & 5K to End HIV, Saturday, November 12,2016
- MCCDC: NOTHING WILL STAND IN OUR WAY
- MCCDC: DO WHATEVER IT TAKES
- MCCDC: SPIRIT POURED OUT
- Live Stream Video of MCC Interim Moderator Blessing, Sunday Oct 16th
Elements of Faith
We have just finished the segment called “FAITH” that are the elements of the Altar Within.
We studied the element of Prayer and specifically how to use the Lord’s Prayer, John Chapter 17, or the Psalms as tools for timeless connections to God.
We also looked at the element of Soul Power, the essence of you and especially how to empower and enrich your soul through God’s restoration, helping others, and “knitting our souls together” to energize our souls.
Next we tackled the element of the Holy Spirit, what it is and how it works to help us connect through the Altar within.
We focused on the issue of Divine Guidance and how God leads us through confirming witnesses of the Word, Spirit, circumstances, and others.
We finished up with a study on Acts of Faith and what faith means to you.