- MCCDC: HOPE FROM THE WILDERNESS
- MCCDC: “Expectant Waiting”
- MCCDC: LOVE AT THE CENTER
- Celebration of Life for Ron Mitchell, Saturday November 19, 2016 at 4:30 pm
- SPIRITUAL LEADERSHIP POST-ELECTION
- MCCDC Team Walk & 5K to End HIV, Saturday, November 12,2016
- MCCDC: NOTHING WILL STAND IN OUR WAY
- MCCDC: DO WHATEVER IT TAKES
- MCCDC: SPIRIT POURED OUT
- Live Stream Video of MCC Interim Moderator Blessing, Sunday Oct 16th
Rev. Dwayne led a series of studies on the book “Bulletproof Faith”. The book is a practical guide to assist gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender Christians in facing verbal attacks, condemnation, and persecution with an impervious faith that is also loving. The author shows us how to turn attack into opportunities for spiritual growth.
Copies of the book can be obtained online.