- MCCDC: THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO MOTOWN
- ASH WEDNESDAY SERVICE FEBRUARY 10, 2016 7:00 PM
- MCCDC Usher Training Feb. 20,2016
- MCCDC Young Adults Ministry (YAM) Movie Night! Feb 20, 2015, 7:00 pm
- MCCDC START STRONG: THINGS THAT LAST!
- PASTORAL CARE MINISTRY DISCERNMENT TRAINING FOR 2016
- MCCDC START STRONG: THE PRIORITIES OF JESUS
- MCCDC START STRONG: STRENGTH TO LOVE
- MCCDC 2016 Communion Training RESCHEDULED FOR FEBRUARY 6
- MCCDC: START STRONG: BE NOT AFRAID
Emotional & Spiritual Health
Health: Integrating Emotional and Spiritual Life
When emotional health and spirituality are interwoven, expect transformation! This study will give us some tools and insights for our life’s journey on how to bring these two together, experiencing full humanity and the wonders of God’s grace, as well as allowing God to love you where you are now.
Our primary references are the Bible and the book Emotionally Healthy Spirituality: Unleash a Revolution in Your Life In Christ by Peter Scazzero, and other authors are brought into the discussion.
Emotional health and Spirituality 1 (Something is Wrong)
Emotional health and Spirituality 2 (Radical Antidote)
Emotional Health and Spirituality 3 (Authentic Self)
Emotional health and Spirituality 4 (Power of the Past/Giving up control)
Thanking God, even when…
Emotional health and Spirituality 5 (Discover the Rhythms)
Emotional health and Spirituality 6 (Loving Christ above all)
BIBLE STUDY HANDOUTS