- Weaving the Stories of Women’s Lives
- MCCDC Stewardship Team Is Forming!
- Landscaping Day Of Service March 28
- eBLAST: Glory
- Join the Young Adults Ministry for Game Night!
- March Wednesday Film Series
- Doing Good Well Conference Mar 7th
- 2015 Congregational Life Survey
- MCCDC Video: Ella’s Song
- Pastoral Care Discernment for 2015
Emotional & Spiritual Health
Health: Integrating Emotional and Spiritual Life
When emotional health and spirituality are interwoven, expect transformation! This study will give us some tools and insights for our life’s journey on how to bring these two together, experiencing full humanity and the wonders of God’s grace, as well as allowing God to love you where you are now.
Our primary references are the Bible and the book Emotionally Healthy Spirituality: Unleash a Revolution in Your Life In Christ by Peter Scazzero, and other authors are brought into the discussion.
Emotional health and Spirituality 1 (Something is Wrong)
Emotional health and Spirituality 2 (Radical Antidote)
Emotional Health and Spirituality 3 (Authentic Self)
Emotional health and Spirituality 4 (Power of the Past/Giving up control)
Thanking God, even when…
Emotional health and Spirituality 5 (Discover the Rhythms)
Emotional health and Spirituality 6 (Loving Christ above all)
BIBLE STUDY HANDOUTS